Celadon invites you to explore the pleasurable, intense aroma of Thai Herbs. Though not the main ingredients, their presence significantly enhances the taste of meat dishes. Chef Rossarin has carefully selected just six special dishes that provide the unique, authentic flavour of Thai Herbs from 9 – 31 March for lunch and dinner.
Enjoy the full, pleasant taste of Thai Herbs, including Penny Worth, Moringa Tree Pod and Hot Basil in addition to Thai Herb Sauces of different flavours in all six dishes at Celadon, a modern Thai pavilion situated in a picturesque lotus pond.
Highlighted dishes include –
• Grilled Razor Clams wrapped in Lettuces Leaves, Assorted aromatic Thai Herbs, Spicy Dipping Sauce
• Spicy Salad of Sea Prawns, Penny Worth and Thai Dressing
• Southern Sour Thai Curry flavoured with Tamarind, Moringa Tree Pods and White Prawns
• Wok- fried Tiger Prawns, String Beans, Lime Leaves, Garlic Chili Paste and Thai Herbs
• Deep-fried Silver Pomfret with Garlic & Pepper Sauce
• Wok- fried Knife Fish, Hot Basil, Green Curry Sauce, Young Pepper Corns
Lunch from 12:00 to 15:00 hrs.
Dinner from 18:30 to 23:00 hrs.
For reservations, please call 66 (0) 2344 8888 or Email: email@example.com