Artist : Pitak Sanga
BornJuly 31, 1966 PositionAn Instructor, Department of Applied Art,
Faculty of Decorative Art, Silpakon University
OfficeDepartment of Applied Art, Faculty of Decorative Art, Silpakon University Wangtapra Bangkok Thailand 10200.
Tel.662 (02) 223-9447, Fax (02) 225-4350
Address069 Moo 4 Tambol Nukomchoorm, Ampur Muting. Kamphangphet Thailand 62000 Tel.(055) 799-205
1979- Bannakorn Choorm School, Kamphangphet, School
1985- Kamphangphetpitayakom, Kamphangphet, High School
1990- Sculpture, Chiang Mai University, Chiang Mai, B.F.A.
1994- Sculpture, Silpakorn University, Bangkok, M.F.A.
– In Friendship Programme for the 21th Century by Japan International Corporation Agency, and Thai Government
– Excellence Prize, 4th PTT. Art Exhibition, Bangkok
– The Fourth International Shoebox Sculpture Exhibition, Hawaii, U.S.A.
– Award Winner, The Contemporary Art Competition Thai Farmers Bank, Bangkok
-The 37th National Exhibition Art, 3rd Prize : Bronze Medel, Sculpture Section
– Award Winner, The Contemporary Art Competition Toshibu(Sculpture), Bangkok
– The 39th National Exhibition Art, 3rd Prize : Bronze Medel, Sculpture Section
– THAI FARMERS ASSET MANAGEMENT CO., LTD.
– THAI FARMERS BANK CO., LTD.
– PTT. PETROLEUM AUTHORITY OF THAILAND
– TOSHIBA CO.. LTD.
– SILPAKORN UNIVERSITY GALLERY. BANGKOK
– ASTEKTE DESIGN CO.. LTD.
– MORIS ETON
– Chateau de Bangkok.